Sometimes break up songs come off as simply bitter, almost unnecessarily so. There is so much anger, heartbreak and sadness associated with a significant life change like that, especially when the feelings are one sided. Jessica Campbell’s “Gone” is an example of an honest, heartfelt, and truly sad break up song. Here’s one that might resonate with some like it resonated with me.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
What’s New on ETTG
- Three outstanding new singer songwriters for your 2021 playlists
- Three Americana tracks that help you feel rooted as you listen
- Three intriguing takes on rock music to get you through the weekend
- Three inspiring Americana pieces, including a Townes Van Zandt cover
- Three original singer songwriters to captivate new audiences