Sometimes break up songs come off as simply bitter, almost unnecessarily so. There is so much anger, heartbreak and sadness associated with a significant life change like that, especially when the feelings are one sided. Jessica Campbell’s “Gone” is an example of an honest, heartfelt, and truly sad break up song. Here’s one that might resonate with some like it resonated with me.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
What’s New on ETTG
- Three incredible new singer songwriter tunes (and one song of the year candidate)
- Three talented singer songwriters for your new music list
- Turkey and Tinsel: Holiday Playlist #3
- Three Americana songs that’ll make you sing from sea to shining sea
- Three folk-flavored singer songwriters for your pre-feast listening