Sometimes break up songs come off as simply bitter, almost unnecessarily so. There is so much anger, heartbreak and sadness associated with a significant life change like that, especially when the feelings are one sided. Jessica Campbell’s “Gone” is an example of an honest, heartfelt, and truly sad break up song. Here’s one that might resonate with some like it resonated with me.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
What’s New on ETTG
- Three unique takes on the “rock” genre
- Three Americana tunes that’ll remind you of home
- Three calming neoclassical pieces for the last day of summer
- Artist Interview: Folk singer songwriter Darryl Rahn tells stories that sound good in the car
- Three indie folk tunes that will remind you why you love the genre