Sometimes break up songs come off as simply bitter, almost unnecessarily so. There is so much anger, heartbreak and sadness associated with a significant life change like that, especially when the feelings are one sided. Jessica Campbell’s “Gone” is an example of an honest, heartfelt, and truly sad break up song. Here’s one that might resonate with some like it resonated with me.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
What’s New on ETTG
- Three indie rock tracks you want in your life immediately
- Three more folk tunes to make your mid September even better
- Three acoustic folk singer songwriters to usher in a new weekend
- Three indie folk tunes to encourage listeners this mid September
- Three pop-influenced singer songwriters who deserve top-40 acclaim