I love covers. Hardly matters who does the cover, as long as it’s good, or what the cover is. But when a new up and coming band that I really like (Those Willows, new album review next week) covers another band that practically set the standard for folk music, it’s gold. This cover of the most underappreciated of Fleet Foxes’ songs is a great intro to the sound of Those Willows.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
What’s New on ETTG
- Three talented new folk artists that you’ll want in your playlists this week
- Three new tracks in the indie pop realm that are sure to inspire
- Three truly unique Americana track showing the breadth of the genre
- Three captivating folk singers who keep our faith alive in the genre
- Three beautiful folk singer songwriter tracks to bring calm to your midweek