I love covers. Hardly matters who does the cover, as long as it’s good, or what the cover is. But when a new up and coming band that I really like (Those Willows, new album review next week) covers another band that practically set the standard for folk music, it’s gold. This cover of the most underappreciated of Fleet Foxes’ songs is a great intro to the sound of Those Willows.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
What’s New on ETTG
- Three BRAND new folk tunes that just released today
- Three pop rock(ish) tunes to get your toes tappin this May
- Three classic Americana tunes to melt your cold, cold heart
- Three more singer songwriters to inspire you in this spring time
- Three exciting contemporary singer songwriters for you to follow