This is my first public apology. I owe it to Brandi Carlisle and Columbia Records. As it turns out they sent us Brandi’s newest album to review a while back and I haven’t reviewed it yet. As a result, we’re featuring this cute and timeless song today… and we hope to have a full review of the album soon! So sorry Brandi! We love you and the way you sanggggggggg.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
What’s New on ETTG
- Three indie pop tracks to inspire you this early Autumn season
- Three indie rock tunes to bring up the excitement for this weekend
- Three intriguing directions for the versatile genre of Americana
- All The Queen’s Horses Leave us Stunned
- Three indie rock jams to get the Autumn season off to a good start