This is my first public apology. I owe it to Brandi Carlisle and Columbia Records. As it turns out they sent us Brandi’s newest album to review a while back and I haven’t reviewed it yet. As a result, we’re featuring this cute and timeless song today… and we hope to have a full review of the album soon! So sorry Brandi! We love you and the way you sanggggggggg.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
What’s New on ETTG
- Three unique takes on the “rock” genre
- Three Americana tunes that’ll remind you of home
- Three calming neoclassical pieces for the last day of summer
- Artist Interview: Folk singer songwriter Darryl Rahn tells stories that sound good in the car
- Three indie folk tunes that will remind you why you love the genre