This is my first public apology. I owe it to Brandi Carlisle and Columbia Records. As it turns out they sent us Brandi’s newest album to review a while back and I haven’t reviewed it yet. As a result, we’re featuring this cute and timeless song today… and we hope to have a full review of the album soon! So sorry Brandi! We love you and the way you sanggggggggg.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
What’s New on ETTG
- Three tracks that will have you pondering what “alt pop” is and why you love it now
- Three folk singer songwriters you want to follow this year
- Artist Interview: The prolific folk singer Joe Purdy returns with THREE albums this year
- Three energizing indie pop tracks that will bring optimism to your week
- How to promote your song on Spotify and gain exposure