Holler: An Appalachian Tragedy (original workshop recording). Maineland Productions/Bandcamp, 2014. I’m fairly certain that this is a first for Ear to the Ground- a review of a soundtrack, written for a play inspired by Shakespeare. Oh, good, you didn’t run away screaming. Once …
Welcome to EarToTheGround Music
Recent Album Reviews
What’s New on ETTG
- New Music Friday – Episode 41- Vote in the poll to decide who wins a full album review!
- 3 for Thursday: Three Must Hear Tracks
- Artist Spotlight: Mac Ayres – New soul winner of Episode 31 of the New Music Friday Contest!
- #MusicMondayMarathan – A musical grab bag for fans of rock, folk, and roots music!
- #MusicMondayMarathon – Album Review: Jesse Daniel Smith – Pretty Breakup Songs