Josh Schott first impressed me with a series of classic “oldies” covers. Since then, I get excited for all of his new uploads. At some point I decided I’d like to ask him a few questions about his emerging career. He was kind enough to provide us with this awesome interview, full of all sorts of happiness, joy, and delight. Let’s hope we can find some gigs for this fella, shall we?
Welcome to EarToTheGround Music
Recent Album Reviews
What’s New on ETTG
- Artist Spotlight: Greenwich Village Troubadour Jeremy Aaron keeping folk alive – NewMusicFriday Ep 38 Winner
- Weekend Playlist: A Singer – Songwriter, Prince Protege, and a Few Indie Rockers
- #NewMusicFriday – Episode 45 – Vote in the poll to decide who wins a full album review!
- Album Review: Wild Skies – From Far Below (NewMusicFriday – Ep 37 winners)
- Artist Interview: Madeleine Dopico Speaks of Following Dreams and Making Authentic Art