The Ghost of Paul Revere calls themselves a “holler folk band from Portland, Maine”. Well, I don’t doubt that they’re from Portland and it’s certainly folk, but don’t let the idea of holler folk scare you. This is some amazing layered music with awesome 3 and 4 part harmonies. Check out “San Antone” and look for more of The Ghost of Paul Revere here on EarToTheGround Music.
Welcome to EarToTheGround Music
Recent Album Reviews
What’s New on ETTG
- Artist Spotlight: Greenwich Village Troubadour Jeremy Aaron keeping folk alive – NewMusicFriday Ep 38 Winner
- Weekend Playlist: A Singer – Songwriter, Prince Protege, and a Few Indie Rockers
- #NewMusicFriday – Episode 45 – Vote in the poll to decide who wins a full album review!
- Album Review: Wild Skies – From Far Below (NewMusicFriday – Ep 37 winners)
- Artist Interview: Madeleine Dopico Speaks of Following Dreams and Making Authentic Art