Mike Clark has a variety of musical personas that he presents to listeners. Here we get a chance to see a stripped-down acoustic version of his music, but even within that construct we get a chance to see a mixture of music styles. His candor in the interview portions of this is quite wonderful. I’ll definitely be watching to catch more of his music soon. Enjoy. Special thanks, obviously, to Room 125 Productions for their continued awesome work!
Welcome to EarToTheGround Music
Recent Album Reviews
What’s New on ETTG
- Artist Spotlight: Greenwich Village Troubadour Jeremy Aaron keeping folk alive – NewMusicFriday Ep 38 Winner
- Weekend Playlist: A Singer – Songwriter, Prince Protege, and a Few Indie Rockers
- #NewMusicFriday – Episode 45 – Vote in the poll to decide who wins a full album review!
- Album Review: Wild Skies – From Far Below (NewMusicFriday – Ep 37 winners)
- Artist Interview: Madeleine Dopico Speaks of Following Dreams and Making Authentic Art