I love covers. Hardly matters who does the cover, as long as it’s good, or what the cover is. But when a new up and coming band that I really like (Those Willows, new album review next week) covers another band that practically set the standard for folk music, it’s gold. This cover of the most underappreciated of Fleet Foxes’ songs is a great intro to the sound of Those Willows.
Welcome to EarToTheGround Music
Recent Album Reviews
What’s New on ETTG
- Artist Spotlight: Greenwich Village Troubadour Jeremy Aaron keeping folk alive – NewMusicFriday Ep 38 Winner
- Weekend Playlist: A Singer – Songwriter, Prince Protege, and a Few Indie Rockers
- #NewMusicFriday – Episode 45 – Vote in the poll to decide who wins a full album review!
- Album Review: Wild Skies – From Far Below (NewMusicFriday – Ep 37 winners)
- Artist Interview: Madeleine Dopico Speaks of Following Dreams and Making Authentic Art