This is my first public apology. I owe it to Brandi Carlisle and Columbia Records. As it turns out they sent us Brandi’s newest album to review a while back and I haven’t reviewed it yet. As a result, we’re featuring this cute and timeless song today… and we hope to have a full review of the album soon! So sorry Brandi! We love you and the way you sanggggggggg.
Welcome to EarToTheGround Music
Recent Album Reviews
What’s New on ETTG
- Quick Hits: Samuel Jack and Danny Starr – Two Dynamic Singer Songwriters You Need to Hear
- Three Top Pop Rock Tracks
- Artist Spotlight: Greenwich Village Troubadour Jeremy Aaron keeping folk alive – NewMusicFriday Ep 38 Winner
- Weekend Playlist: A Singer – Songwriter, Prince Protege, and a Few Indie Rockers
- #NewMusicFriday – Episode 45 – Vote in the poll to decide who wins a full album review!